Thursday, October 21, 2010

It has been a long time since I last clubbed, ever since I started working 4 months ago, I haven't got the chance to hit the club. Last night, I got the "visa" from B to go to phuture with twinny, jamie, maddy, karen, yunni and shuhua :)

Went over to twinny's place after work, had a short nap and we prepared for the night. Cabbed over to whitesands to buy macs then headed down to phuture. The night was quite screwed actually, 2 of them got drunk even before we started dancing. And so we left the club for home without dancing at all, maybe like 5 mins of pushing here and there?

Stayed over at twinny's place for the night, then got up to breakfast made by twinny love <3
Now we're watching tv and wasted the afternoon away. Oh btw, today I took leave which I so regret -.- But at least I get to rest at home and I'm meeting mummy and brothers for dinner at Bugis later.









I'm gonna get myself a camera next week and that will be Canon G12!! =D
Miao already gotten her and I cant keep my hands of it! omg.. cant wait to get mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment