Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally taking a break from work, have been doing work since 9am til' now, skipped lunch and was munching on bread. The most hectic week of the month is when I have to do up the incentive report and it always last til' mid of the month. The second half of the month I will have loads of time to clear all the other work.

Anyway, b got back from Phuket last Friday and I don't think he had much fun. However, I'm glad that he went on this trip cos' it gave both of us time alone and think about things. Things between us are fine now. He even said that when he join SIA as a pilot, I won't have to work cos' he's able to take care of me. He always think that his wife should work and be independent. I think I found the best guy and I'm so not gonna let him go again.

On the other hand, Joy is back from her holiday and I bet she enjoyed herself! She bought lots of clothes! Roar! I also want leh -.- I need a getaway too! Working life is so tiring but I would rather work then study. Still enjoying my life right now.

Ok, break is over! Gotta get my arse back to work! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment