Monday, October 4, 2010

Working life is pretty mundane, doing the same old things everyday at work. I'm into the 4th month of my working life and I'm kinda used to it already. However, I still have not gotten rid of my bad habit of "skipping" work especially when you have 14 days of annual leave. It's not helping at all.

Am trying to save up a sum of money so I can help to lessen my mum's burden and also to save up for the future. I dunno what will my future be like, we just have take one step at a time. Love life has been quite fucked up, I totally screwed up my love life but I thank god for an understanding boyfriend. He's already on the verge of giving up, but somehow I know there's something between us that's holding him back. I don't wish for this love to end. This has been the best love so far. I want to treasure it again. I pray for our love to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment